A consummate professional, I believe in hard work, knowledge and a disciplined approach to my work but that does not mean that I’m too serious! I am also positive, upbeat and fun, I have travelled extensively working in many different cultures.
I have worked in healthcare for 20 years, to summarise in a nutshell:
- Qualified Registered General Nurse
- British Association for Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation (BACPR) Phase 3 & 4 Specialist Exercise Instructor
- Diploma in Personal Training & Sports Massage Therapy
- Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Core Stability
- SAQ International, Speed Agility & Quickness Award
- YMCA fit Running Technique.
I specialise in 2 client groups:
- Cardiac rehabilitation clients…
- Mums starting to think about themselves again after their children start school…